Monday, January 19, 2009

10-30-08 Shanghai, China



Above are pictures of Tang Bao aka "Soup Dumpling" that we had in a restaurant within a mall near our place. What's interesting about this restaurant is that it is a place that Kathleen found on her own while I was out having meetings. I really love how she takes a militaristic process to new environments. For example, studying the map and making a point to circle home base to understand the environment. I.e. this place was two clicks north and one click west. Just kidding about that but you get the point. Even today as I write this (from our place in San Francisco now 5 months+ post this event) she probably knows the ins-and-outs of our neighborhood better than I do: she is my light in my room of darkness ;)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: